Step Screen is the most productive equipment for the fine treatment of industrial and municipal wastewater with a high detachment level of little skimming inorganic and fibrous inclusions.
Application Features of Step Screens:
- Fine wastewater treatment – least dispersing width is 3 mm.
- High throughput capacity
- Self-cleaning separating surface design
- Air-assisted fomentation arrangement of sand silt.
Advantages and Benefits of the Step Screens:
- The design adjusts to practically any installation site. At times, blocked holes can be impeded by rubber sealings.
- Activity in the mode of ceaseless lifting and transportation of screenings.
- Narrow slot width and the filtration of the stream by the “cover” of the lifted screenings, which altogether builds the partition effectiveness.
- Self-cleaning of plates without the utilization of assistant components, brushes or washing with water.
- Prevention of screenings’ falling once again into the channel because of the diminished spacings of 1 mm nearby over the channel.
- Low amiability to sand and rock.
- Simple substitution of the sifting surface if there should be an occurrence of harm.
- The utilization of a dependable worm gear engine from the world brand, NORD Drive Systems.
- Slight sheet metal plates with a thickness of 2-3 mm give a high throughput limit of the screen.
- Evacuation of fine silt utilizing a punctured pipe. The pipe is introduced at the lower part of the screen and is utilized to work up silt that can be gathered before the screen.
- Coordination into existing offices for wastewater treatment. Alternatives of robotization and synchronization with different sorts of equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical over-burden protection incase if blocking,
Durability of Step Screens:
- The use of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel. Additional anti-corrosion treatment – volume etching and passivation.
- Strong housing that is resistant to damage, inaccurate installation or rough transportation conditions.
Water Matrix is always ready to help you in keeping your plant compliant in any situation. For inquiry, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org | Call us at: +9716557 1647