Euroclean Advanced High Flux Filtration is the Game Changer In Pre-Treatment And Tertiary Treatment Zones of Clear and Waste Water Treatment.
How it works:
- The Euroclean advanced high flux filter uses a mix of different layers of specific filter media.
- The inert natural media have an increasing density, a decreasing particle size and specific shape factor.
- High filtration velocities from 25 up to 50m3/m2hr
- High solid holding capacity up to 200kg/m3
- Backwash water consumption, 0.5 to 1% at 50m3/m2hr
- Media has a naturally high positive charge enabling negatively
- Charged particulates such as Cryptosporidium and Legionella to be removed by surface adsorption
- Smaller foot print
- Low Capex and Low Opex
- No chemicals coagulant required
- Outlet particle less than 0.25 micron
- Low volume Backwash (0.1-1% of forward feed @ 40m3/m2hr)
- Possibility of retrofitting to reduce operational costs.
- SDI <3 at the outlet of Euroclean filter for inlet water with turbidity of 18 NTU
- Suitable to feed RO membrane.
- 15 year media life.
Water Matrix is always ready to help you in keeping your plant compliant in any situation. For inquiry, mail us at [email protected] | Call us at: +9716557 1647