Multi-disc Dehydrators (hereinafter referred to as “dehydrators”) are manufactured jointly with Tsurumi-Pump Company (Japan).
This Multi-disk Dehydrator MDQ EKOTON TSURUMI received a GRAND PRIX merit award at XXI International exhibition of machines and devices for plumbing and sewage WOD-KAN 2013 (Poland)
These dehydrators are intended for mechanical dewatering of industrial and municipal wastewater sludge. They are recommended for wastewater sludge dewatering on low-capacity municipal wastewater facilities, as well as for food, pulp-and-paper, textile, chemical, oil-refining and similar industries.
These dehydrators ar efficiently used for production rates of up to 200 kg/hr (dry solid mass).
At the operating efficiency, these dehydrators are a good alternative to traditional dewatering equipment. It provides dewatered sludge with a moisture content of less than 82% in conditions of classic wastewater treatment plants.
These dehydrators are intended for use in wastewater sludge with a рН of 6.0 – 9.0.
- Energy saving + compact design. MDQ/MDC series energy saving is achieved by construction features. Machine designed to dehydrate sludge by gravity filtration and screw volume reduction. The equipment construction is compact and includes all necessary accessories controlled by control cabinet mounted on the same base. Therefore, it can be installed in very limited space.
- Self-cleaning mechanism. The filtration surface consists of two types of discs, which assembled together make a self-cleaning mechanism. Therefore it seldom clogs and equipment can run continuously.
- Capable to treat Oil-contained sludge. Equipment can dehydrate sludge with high oil concentration. It is optimal solution for treating oily DAF sludge at food processing factories, where filter systems and centrifugal separation is hardly possible. Thus, the equipment boasts with higher solid capture rate.
- Minimal secondary pollution and maintenance. The dehydrator main unit – dewatering drum, is of semi-enclosed construction and runs at an extremely low speed. Therefore, sludge does not splatter from the equipment. The dehydrator is of eco-friendly design that generates low noise and vibrations, and emits no odors.
- Capable to treat low concentration sludge. The dehydrator includes both gravity thickening and dehydration compression zones. Therefore, can cope with sludge concentration range from 0,3-0,5 to 10% of DS content.
- Continuous automatic operation. Due to equipment is constructed to avoid clogging, washing is not needed in order to restore original filtration performance. Only showering with minor amount of water is necessary in order to wash away sludge that leaks from the dehydration zone. Thus, the amount of wash water is minimal.
- Unattended continuous automatic operation. Operators can turn on automatic operation mode of dehydrator and related equipment by simply flushing the button on included control cabinet. In this case dehydrator is put in automatic operation according to programmed operation algorithms.
- Wide product range. Screw dehydrators are available in wide range, with treating capacity in range from 6 to 500 lb DS/h, with maximum 5 dewatering drums. Customers can selectfrom 13 models of equip-ment according to the size of targeted wastewater treatment plant.
- Multi-shaft construction. When two or more dewatering drums are present in one machine, any individual drum can be serviced while others are in operation without interruption. There are two types of screw dehydrators that can be used depending on the type of initial sludge and installation conditions.
These dehydrators are equipped with electric drives, level sensors in the technological and flocculent tanks, and speed control systems for the screws and mixers. This allows automation of the dewatering systems on the basis of dehydration to be carried out.
All electric sensors and drives have a high level of protection against moisture and ambient air corrosive action.
It is possible to transfer equipment status data to a higher level automated process control system depending on the client’s requirements.
- Ready-fitted product
- Spare parts and accessories
- Certificate and operation manual
- Accessory equipment certificates and operation manuals
- Control cabinet
- Control cabinet operation manual