The Effective, Reliable Aerator and Mixer for Fine Bubble Aeration
Aire-O2 Triton TR Series Aerator and Mixer; an ideal aerator and mixer that offers dual-functionality, fine bubble aeration, horizontal mixing, minimal maintenance, low total cost of ownership, and deep mixing in a small footprint.
Aire-O2 Triton TR Series Aerator and Mixer, biological nutrient removal (BNR) is now easier and more cost effective by combining mixing, aeration, and BNR in a single compact unit with separate on/off modes. The Triton’s proprietary engineered propeller/diffuser results in higher oxygen transfer and greater mixing capabilities up to 33 feet (10 meters) deep. You can simply add the Triton to supplement aeration in your current system, without making any changes to infrastructure; making installation easy and reducing costs.
Why choose the Aire-O2 Triton TR Series?
- Maintain without removing or draining the basin.
- Performs in challenging, heavy debris conditions.
- Aeration and Mixing in one equipment helps for BNR removal. No need for additional Mixers so power consumption will be less. Mixing is guaranteed.
- Can be wall , fixed or float mounted and universal mounting (360 Degree movement)
- 70,000 installations in more than 100 countries
- Mixing efficiency 1 feet/sec which is four times better than conventional surface aerators
- 9Meter Depth Mixing and Aeration efficiency and have same installations
- No need of plant shutdown as easy for installation and Maintenance
- No Gear Box Mechanism , slow speed 750 /900 RPM ensure negligible maintenance
- Best Add on or Retrofit With surface aerators and Diffusers
- More than 100 units of different models working GCC countries since 10 years
- Fast delivery than any aerators manufactures in the world.