The ASBR Technology is useful to treat Municipal and Industrial Wastewater. It has less footprint than conventional treatment systems.It reduces the power consumption by highly efficient aeration system. With his basic equipments, the maintenance easy with simple operation.
The stainless steel equipments assure a long service life and reliability.It can be used for a wide collection of applications where the wastewater is biologically degradable.
Features of ASBR
- Fewer tanks and up to 30% less footprint than conventional treatment systems.
- Highly efficient aeration system minimizes the power consumption.
- Minimal equipments makes maintenance easy with simple operation
- Robust stainless steel equipments ensures a long service life and reliability.
- Single or multiple basins to provide operational flexibility.
- Available capacities from 5,000 GPD to 50+ MGD (20 – 190,000m3/d)
Domestic And Municipal Wastewater Applications
- Rural communities, Towns and Cities
- Airports and Military installations
- Housing and Commercial developments
- Schools, Hospitals and Shopping malls
- Septic tank wastewater treatment
- Resorts & Motels
- Highway rest areas and Recreational facilities
- Apartments and Condominiums
Industrial Wastewater Applications
- ASBR can be used for a wide variety of applications where the wastewater is biologically degradable, such as :
- Food, Beverage and Confectionery
- Paper, Board and Textile
- Petrochemical, Refinery and Paint
- Anaerobically pre-treated effluents
- Electronics and Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical, Perfume and Personal care