Aire-O2 Self Aspirator Aerator for Ponds, Lakes, Lagoons, Golf ponds, Water bodies and Aquaculture.
It can also be an Economical Solution to the for Aeration & Mixing in Equalization Tanks, Sludge Holding Tanks ,Aeration Tanks in STP’s and ETP’s.
The Aire-O2 Aspirator Aerator produces a horizontal and circular flow pattern, providing whole basin circulation. Improve your wastewater treatment with higher removal rates of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and suspended solids.
The surface aspirator aerator offers a rotating propeller that forces water outward horizontally past the end of the shaft at high velocity. This creates a vacuum drawing air down the shaft into the water. Above the waterline, atmospheric air is drawn through intake ports and travels through the hollow drive shaft to be dispersed in a large plume throughout the water. Being diffused into fine bubbles, about 2.0 mm in diameter, the oxygen has extended contact time with the water. The size of the plume varies with the size of the aspirator aerator which can be from 2 to 100 hp. Properly positioned, the Aire-O2 Aspirator Aerator units can create a “flow linkage” that delivers mixing and oxygen dispersion evenly and thoroughly throughout an entire basin regardless of its size or shape. Dead spots are eliminated.
Why choose the Aire-O2 Self Aspirator Aerator?
- Produces fine bubble aeration as defined by the EPA (less than 2.2 mm in size) that ensures optimum oxygen transfer efficiency
- Distributes and uniformly mixes oxygen throughout your entire pond
- The surface-mounted motor designed for trouble-free operation, tough environments, not plagued with problems inherent to failure-ridden gearbox design.
- Water lubricated bearing, no risk of pond contamination
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable flotation built to withstand harsh conditions
- Almost maintenance-free due to design ingenuity of only one moving part
Aire-O2 Antifouling Aspirator
Resilient design trusted to perform in harsh conditions.
With the growing use and challenges caused by supposedly flushable wipes, we have customized our Aire-O2 Aspirator Aerator with a larger stainless steel antifouling propeller and housing for low maintenance operation that excels in heavy debris conditions.
Flexible sizing and mounting options allow for easy installation in a variety of applications and even oxygen dispersion throughout the entire basin, regardless of its size or shape.
Why choose the Aire-O2 Antifouling Aspirator?
- Trusted performance in challenging, heavy debris conditions
- High oxygen transfer
- Easy to install and portable; ideal for retrofits and upgrades
- Low maintenance
- Simple solution for supplemental aeration needs
- Highly energy efficient
- No aerosols